TR-TC-510Z-1 Automatic Solidifying Point&Pour Point Tester is made as per standards GB/T 510 Standard Test Method for Solidifying Point of Petroleum Products, GB/T3535 Standard Test Method for Pour Point of Petroleum Products. It is a kind of high automatic instrument with advanced design. It is used to determine the solidifying point and pour point of light oils which have good flow ability and low viscosity such as gasoline, light diesel oil and transformer oil. It can be widely used in oil refineries, oil stations and other relevant institutions.
Main technical features:
1. It adopts SCM as the core control system. Colored touch screen. It can track and display the real-time temperature, and simulate the test status intelligently.
2. It adopts high accuracy detecting sensor and semiconductor refrigeration technology. The test precision is high.
3. It uses little mass of oil sample. The test is rapid(5~10 min for one test). The test procedures are completed automatically are injecting the sample. It has good stability and repeatability. The result is reasonable. The test result can be printed after test.
4. The instrument needs less sample for the determination. The intelligence is high. It can do the test automatically after the sample is added. A micro-printer is equipped.
Main technical specifications:
1. Applicable oils: The oils with solidifying point at -60ºC~10ºC
2. Precision: ±1ºC (HWY-15 Low-temperature circulatory water bath is needed when the solidifying point is lower than -50ºC )
3. Display resolution: 0.1ºC
4. Maximum cooling depth: Temperature difference ≥65ºC
5. Cooling speed: 15min temperature difference≥60ºC
6. Requirement for cooling water: Pressure:(4.9×10~49×105)Pa
7. Power supply: AC220V±22V,50Hz
8. Maximum power consumption: 250W
9. Sample dose: 20ml per time
10. Working environment:
Ambient temperature:(25±10)ºC, RH <85%
11. Dimension: 460mm×360mm×470mm
12. Net weight: 26Kg
Low temperature water bath: HWY-15 Low-temperature circulatory water bath