Rotational Viscometer-Digital Rotational Viscometer Instrument
|FOB Price:||US $1-850 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-850/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Paper/Wood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-NDJ-8S Rotational Viscometer
- Measurement Range: (10~2000000)MPa.S
- Spindle: No.1~No.4, Total Four Spindles
- Usage: Oil&Petroleum
- Application: Base Oil, Derivatives, Oil&Petroleum, Industrial Lubricant, Oil Product
- Specification: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Quality: Same as OEM
- Power Supply: 12V Adapter or 220V
- Color: Mix Colour
- Type: Oil&Petroleum
- Trademark: TRYTE
- Origin: China/Hongkong
|TR-NDJ-8S Rotational Viscometer(Digital)|
The instrument is one of the upgraded products in our company. Adopting advanced mechanical design technology, manufacture technique and microcomputer controlling technology, it can collect data accurately. Using white background light anultra-bright LCD, it can show test data clearly. It can be widely used in grease, paint, plastics, medicine, paint, adhesives, detergents and other fluid viscosity measurement.
Main technical features:
1. The instrument adopts advanced mechanical design technology and manufacturing process, using micro-computer technology to control speed, collect data and process data. Accurate data acquisition, high sensitivity, reliable test results, easy to use, and good looking.
2. Display selection of white backlight, high brightness LCD display, can directly display the viscosity of the sample, the number of the rotor, speed and other information, data display clear.
3. Choose different models can have different ranges, for measuring different samples.
Main technical specifications:
1. Measurement range: (10~2000000)mPa•s
2. Spindle: No.1~No.4, total four spindles
3. Rotation speed: (0.3,0.6,1.5,3,6,12,30,60)r/min
4. Measuring accuracy: ±1% (F•S)
5. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz±10 %( 12V adapter)
6. Working environment: Ambient temp.: 5 ºC~35 ºC, Relative humidity: ≤ 80%