Digital Compass Inclinometer-Auto Digital Compass Inclinometer
|FOB Price:||US $1-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-100,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Paper/Wood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-KXP-2D2 Digital Compass Inclinometer
- Vertical Lines: 1
- Quality: Same as OEM
- The Delay Time Measuring: 1 To180 Minutes Adjustable
- Trademark: TRYTE
- Origin: China/Hongkong
- Accuracy: 10mm
- Horizontal Line: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Measurement: Measuring Point
- Specification: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
|TR-KXP-2D2 Digital Compass Inclinometer|
TR-KXP-2D2 digital compass inclinometer is designed to meet the non-magnetic area of engineering drilling, exploration drilling, directional drilling, etc. inclinometer and directional control during the construction and design and manufacture. A plurality of units of the instrument collection sensors, power, digital processing, a single point / multipoint mode independently measure borehole angle and azimuth, without cable, no mechanical moving parts, reliable, cost-effective. The instrument can be widely used in the field of engineering, hydrology, oil, coal, geology drilling pore size greater than 40 mm and azimuth angle measurements.
Main technical features:
1. The biggest characteristic of the instrument is to provide independent research and development of supporting software,, and computer communication can be realized after displaying three-dimensional projection and spatial trajectories and printing, Convenient user read figure ,sentenced map, or for further analysis and research.
2. Using high-precision 24-bit A / D, gravity accelerometer and three-dimensional magneto-resistive sensors, measurement data reliability and high accuracy.
3. Application of digital timing and digital storage technology, a maximum of 100 points can be measured at a time, and can save 1000 measurement data.
4. The use of seismic design, seismic capability of the instrument, the overall performance of the index much higher than conventional mechanical compass inclinometer instruments.
Low price, high accuracy, no cable, the latest technology research crystallization of the oblique technology.
Main technical specifications:
1. Inclinometer depth: ≤1500 m;
2. Measuring range and error:
Angle measuring range: 0 ~ 50 °, measurement error: ± 0.2 °;
Azimuth measuring range: 0 ~ 360 °;
When the angle 1 ~ 3 °, the measurement error: ± 5.0 °;
When the apex angle of 3 ~ 50 °, the measurement error: ± 3.0 °;
3. Measurement: measuring point;
4. The delay time measuring: (1 to 180) minutes adjustable;
5. The measured time interval: (1 to 60) and minutes adjustable;
6. Measurement points: (1 - 100);
7. Data sets can be saved: 100 groups (measuring point total storage number 1000);
8. Power supply: Built-in lithium battery, a charge can work for 32 hours (new battery);
9. Inclinometer probe Overall: Φ40mm × 1320mm;
10. Environmental temperature: 0 ºC ~ 55 ºC