Wax Content Tester-Asphalt Wax Content Tester
|FOB Price:||US $1-3,600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-3,600/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-TC-0615 Wax Content Tester
- Usage: Asphalt
- Application: Oil Product, Base Oil, Derivatives, Industrial Lubricant, Bituminous Equipment
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Stirring Rate of Motor: 1200 R/Min.
- Transport Package: Paper/Wood Box
- Origin: China/Hongkong
- Color: Mix Colour
- Type: Bituminous Equipment
- Quality: Same as OEM
- Power: 1000W
- Trademark: TRYTE
- Specification: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
This instrument is designed and made as per standards T 0615-2011 Wax Content Test for Bitumen by distillation in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods for Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering and SH/T0425 Standard Test Method for Wax Content Test of Bitumen. It is used to determine the wax content in the petroleum asphalts by cracking distillation.
I. Main technical features
1. This instrument adopts method of distillation cooling to determine the wax content of sample. The
instrument has two parts: Upper part contains stirring motor, temperature sensor, air flow distributor
and hook for sample vessel. Lower part is the cooling filter.
2. The special designed air flow distributor and hook for sample vessel make the instrument more
reasonable and convenient for use.
3. The constant temperature bath adopts glass material. It has good heat preservation. There is no mist
on the observation window. Convenient to observe.
4. This instrument equips a high accuracy digital temperature controller with clear temperature show and
simple temperature set.
5. This instrument is floor-type structure. It can determine 3 samples at the same time. The test efficiency
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC(220±10%)V,50Hz.
2. Heating power: 700W.
3. Cooling power: 1000W.
4. Stirring rate of motor: 1200 r/min.
5. Temperature sensor: Pt100.
6. Refrigeration medium: F22.
7. Temperature accuracy: ±0.1ºC.
8. Working environment: -30ºC~40ºC,RH<85.
9. Total power consumption: ≤1800W.
10.Overall dimension: 620mm×500mm×1600mm
(The air flow distributor is included)
III. Optional accessories
1.Vacuum pump: Model 2XZ-2L/S(Recommend)
2.Vacuum drying oven:Model DZF-6020(Recommend)
3. Burning furnace: Model SYD-0615-1 Cracking furnace(Recommend)
4. Balance: 0.1mg ,0.1g one set for each
|1||Cooling and filtering device (including suction flask, sand core filter funnel, sample cooling tube, glass tube, glass rod, etc.)||Set||3|
|2||Pyrolysis flask (With a handle)||Piece||3|
|3||Sample tube (90 ml)||Piece||3|
|4||Mercury thermometer (-30 ºC~+50 ºC,scale division is 0.5ºC)||Piece||1|
|5||Dustproof cover (3 large and 3 small)||Piece||Total 6|
|6||Conical flask (250×24)||Piece||5|
|7||Stopper for thermometer (Large)||Piece||1|
|8||Silica gel tube (outer diameter Ф9×wall thickness1.5; length 400 mm)||Piece||3|
|9||Silica gel stopper (5#: 2 pieces, 6#( Improved.): 2 pieces)||Piece||Total 4|
|10||Beaker (1000 ml)||Piece||1|
|11||Graduated flask (100 ml)||Piece||1|
|12||Stopping ring for thermometer (1#)||Piece||4|
|13||"O" type rubber ring (Ф31×2.4)||Piece||3|
|14||Fuse 15 A (Ф6×30)||Piece||3|
|15||Power supply wire(Homemade)||Piece||1|
|16||Pneumatic distributor(Including installation frame, must install it by user self)||Set||1|
|17||Sample container hook holder||Piece||1|
|18||Wax filter bottle(250 mL)||Piece||3|
|19||Three way component(One into two out, with two-way valves)||Piece||1|
|20||Transition joints(Φ12.7 turn Φ10)||Piece||1|
|21||Rubber tube (outer diameter Ф14×wall thickness3.5)( According to the user's need to cut the tube)||Meter||8|
|22||Silica gel tube (outer diameter Ф18×wall thickness3.0)|
(Connecting transition joints and vacuum drying box)